SELLER: JPS (Surveyors) Limited t/a JPS Chartered Surveyors are Auctioneers acting on the instructions of retained clients
VIEWING: 10;00-14:00 Thursday, 20 January 2022 BY APPOINTMENT ONLY - telephone office to book
BIDDING: Auction ends from 12.00pm Friday, 21 January 2022
PAYMENT DEADLINE: Full and cleared payment is due by 16.00 Monday, 22 January 2022
CLEARANCE: Wednesday, 26 January 2022 ONLY and WITHOUT EXEPTION. Book your collection by telephoning our office.
Please ensure you have read the further details below and our full terms and conditions of the sale by downloading the auction catalogue or by clicking on the auctioneer`s terms link on the sale page.
Contact Details: Phone: +44 (0) 161 767 8001 - Email: ASSETtrail@jpssurveyors.co.uk
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Lots purchased may only be removed upon receipt by the Auctioneer of CLEARED FUNDS by the method detailed below.
- Debit/Credit card payments are accepted at no extra cost through the Bidspotter platform. Card payments cannot be taken over the telephone.
- Direct Bank Transfer: Please mark your payment with your invoice number for reference purposes.
- Cash: We do not accept cash payments
Where payment is not received by the stated payment deadline, JPS Chartered Surveyors reserve the right to charge the payment card registered with Bidspotter for the full amount outstanding, including card transaction fees where applicable, or cancel the sale.
Due to COVID-19 collections are to be conducted during booked time slots to help adhere to social distancing. Please do not arrive at any other time that your allocated slot; if you are early, we ask that you wait in your vehicle for your own safety and the safety of others. Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- All potential bidders will be required to initially register on www.Bidspotter.co.uk and then on each sale. To bid in an individual auction, bidders should click on the auction they wish to register for. On the right hand side under the heading “my Bid Spotter.co.uk” there are a number of options where bidders can sign up for the auction, read the auctioneers terms and conditions or contact BidSpotter’s live auction support team.
- If signing up for an auction, bidders will be asked to input their credit card details, billing information and confirm that they have read and accept the auctioneer's terms and conditions. The Auctioneer and its agents will verify the details provided by prospective bidders. The credit card billing address must match the registration details for a bidder to be approved.
- The Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any person from bidding on the auction.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The ASSETtrail @ JPS Chartered Surveyors General Conditions and the Special Conditions apply to the Sale.
- All Bidders must read and understand BidSpotter’s terms and conditions of registration at www.bidspotter.co.uk. Bidders are deemed to have read and understood these all of these conditions prior to bidding.
- · All Bidders must read and understand Bidspotter’s terms and conditions of registration at www.bidspotter.co.uk. Bidders are deemed to have read and understood these all of these conditions prior to bidding.
The purchaser will pay a buyer’s premium of 18% Plus VAT which will be charged on all lots in addition to the final bid price. The premium is not negotiable and is payable by all buyers.
VALUE ADDED TAX
- Purchasers will be charged Value Added Tax on all lots where applicable, at the current rates. Value Added Tax will be exclusive of the final winning bid and will be added after the auction close.
- All overseas buyers (EU and non EU) will be charged VAT at the current rate on each Lot purchased. This will be refunded to the overseas Buyer as soon as the Seller receives a copy of the bill lading as proof of export, providing this documentation is received within 3 months of the sale date and notification of the intended export is received within 3 days of the sale.